Thursday, June 18, 2009

Welcome

Hello. Welcome to my blogspot. My name is Steven C. Planzer and I am an immigration attorney. I am admitted to practice law in Pennsylvania, but I can practice immigration law in any state. This is because immigration law is federal law, and as long as an attorney is admitted to practice in one state, that attorney may practice federal law anywhere in the United States. I practice in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, but I also have clients in Delaware as well as in Salisbury, Maryland. I speak Spanish fluently which is beneficial when I deal with Spanish-speaking clients. I will be posting many more blogs regarding immigration law and the many interesting topics and controversies that the immigration laws have created for immigrants.

Nothing on this blog should be taken as legal advice in any form. If you are an immigrant, and require legal assistance, please contact an immigration attorney. If you seek my legal help, feel free to contact me at my e-mail which is steven@planzerlaw.com. Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment